- Dental Crowns and Bridgework
- ... Crowns & Bridgework Crowns and bridgework are the historical standards in dental
restorations and are a process with which many people are familiar. For many ...
(Added: Tue Apr 02 2002 Hits: 2076 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- ASTORIA DENTAL GROUP FAQ: Crowns and Bridges
- Crowns When a tooth is fractured, has a large, old filling, or is severely damaged by decay, the placement of a crown (or cap) may be recommended. Crowns strengthen and protect the remaining tooth structure and can imporve the appearance of your smile
(Added: Mon Jul 30 2001 Hits: 708 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Porcelain dental crowns
- ... Porcelain Dental Crowns... Dental Crowns In Allen Park MI
(Added: Tue Apr 02 2002 Hits: 500 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Restorative Dentistry...Crowns
- ... improve the appearance of your teeth. Crowns can be made from different materials ... all-metal
crown. You and your dentist will decide which type is appropriate ...
(Added: Tue Apr 02 2002 Hits: 474 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Baystate Dental - Crowns, Bridges
- ... Crowns Dental crowns fit over your natural teeth after they have been shaped to
accept the crown. You may need a crown to protect you tooth because of any of ...
(Added: Wed Apr 03 2002 Hits: 371 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Brogdon Dental - Crowns
- ... demands, and that coupled with the skills of our dental team should make you feel
confident that you have the best quality of crowns and dental work available.
(Added: Fri Jul 20 2001 Hits: 330 Rating: 0.00 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages: 1 2 [>>]